Holly Phan Photography
I may be petite, but I never let my height deter me from wearing anything I want to rock - especially flared pants. Here are 4 style tips to help you rock the flared pants + product links to recreate my look:
1. Wear heeled booties: If you feel like your frame is may be a little overwhelmed with the length of the flared pants, I'd recommend wearing heeled booties. Adding some height to your frame can help balance out your look.
3. Wear a Cropped Top (With High Waist Flare Jeans)
Wearing a cropped top can help highlight your waist and proportionally balance out the wide leg pants. I also rocked these jeans last year during my JoJo Rings Valentines Day Shoot:
Recreate my look:
Ombre Sweater (RomWe): Price $17.99
Flared Jeans (American Eagle Outfitters): Look Alike - Price $44.99
White Purse (Nordstrom Rack): Look Alike - Price $44.99
Heeled Booties (Nordstrom Rack): Look Alike - Price $64.97
Thank you for reading!
Love,
Emma
Photos: Holly Phan














so cute! I really like the crop top look with it
ReplyDeleteLove that ombre sweater!
ReplyDeleteThese are such great tips!!
ReplyDeleteGreat tips! Nothing wrong with a good flare jean!
ReplyDeleteThose boots and that crop top is amazing! As a fellow petite person flare jeans take me back to like 5th grade and I was drowning in them so I needed this guide!
ReplyDelete